We know that many individuals have a need for in-home health care. That’s why we offer Home & Health Services seven days a week to seniors in Cedar Rapids and surrounding areas.
It is not always easy to recognize when you need in-home care services. Each person is unique and therefore their needs are unique. But as a general rule, it is time to seek assistance in the following situations:
- Routine tasks become difficult and daily life becomes a strain.
- Following a hospital stay, when assistance is needed to transition back into daily life.
- A husband or wife who is the caregiver for a spouse needs support with caregiving and/or needs a break from caregiving for doctor appointments or other personal needs.
The Home & Health Advantage
The priority for Home & Health Services is to help each individual reach their goal of remaining independent in a safe environment. The benefit of using Meth-Wick Home & Health is the peace of mind and confidence you have from knowing you are working with a reputable, well-established organization whose staff is trained and professional.
Home & Health Services offers a broad range of services to fit your home care needs:
- Nursing Services: Registered Nurse Manager develops and oversees a personalized service plan, which may include health consultations with clients and family, wound care, catheter care, blood pressure monitoring, nail care and minor medical care.
- Personal Care Assistance-Trained Certified Nursing Assistants: Services include bathing, dressing, hygiene, grooming, incontinence care, medication reminders and transfer assistance.
- Companionship/Chore Services: Escort to medical or dental appointments, daily companionship, bed making, meal preparation, shopping, errands and transportation.
- Assistance with arranging speech, occupational or physical therapy.
- Coordination of laboratory services.
- Medication assistance and coordination.
Our trained professionals provide cost-effective care in the comfort of your home. Call (319) 297-8654 today for a free consultation. Learn how Meth-Wick Home & Health Services can meet your home care needs.